Saturday, January 31, 2009

LMAO

I have to add a short commentary about the comment made by President Obama about Rush Limbaugh, "You can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done." The comment was made during a discussion about the BAILOUT - the latest in a long string of BAILOUTS.

Rush has managed to irritate and anger every liberal out there! They are totally getting their panties in a wad! For this reason, he is my hero!! I do not agree with Rush on every issue (in particular his position that he hopes Obama fails)and honestly I get a little tired of him constantly patting himself on the back, but he really can get the Dems in an uproar!! I think that we should all tune in and turn it UP!!! GO RUSH, GO!!

2 comments:

Laura Lee - Grace Explosion said...

Me, too. I didn't listen to Rush. Didn't "tune into him". I thought he was a lil into creating entertainment and stuff. But he says some good things, clearly. I'm going to start listening to him.

Anonymous said...

Between Rush and Palin - goodness the left goes off the hinges.

And just wait until they try to bring the Fairness Doctrine on the scene - Rush will really make them angry then. He might want to think about getting a bodyguard, cause there are some major idiots out there that will try...

We ain't seen nothing yet!