Monday, January 19, 2009

FYI

For those of you that may not be familiar with Glenn Beck; he has a new program on the Fox News Channel. He is a brilliant, insightful commentator with a wicked sense of humor. I have had the privilege of listening to Glenn on the radio for several years prior to his television debut on CNN three years ago. Now I am not commuting anymore and do not get to listen to the radio show like I used to, but now I can DVR the new Fox show and see Glenn's puffy, pale face (love ya Glenn!!), better yet I can hear his voice and his magnificent perspective on what is going on in the world.

Glenn Beck is a real guy with a heart; his humor is priceless. He is also a best selling author and a hot chocolate connoisseur. I read his last book in one sitting; I simply could not put it down. I am really looking forward to him being around for a long time!

This is someone ya'll may want to check out!!

No comments: