Saturday, January 24, 2009

OKAY, these just made me laugh

These headlines appeared tonight on Fox News:

"Obama Tells Republicans to Quit Listening to Limbaugh" Duh! I cannot imagine why he does not like Rush!!

"Wal-Mart Worker Accused of Rolling Back Prices" Of course, they are rolling back prices, I thought that was their JOB.

...and this gem:

"Blago Hires Same PR Firm as Drew Peterson"
You know what a great job they did for Peterson! LOL

This nice one was on CNN.com:

"Urgent action needed on economy, Obama says" Duh!! Glad he noticed; I thought he was too busy with his abortion agenda.

The winner of the Grand Pubaa Prize is this advertisement on CNN.com check this out:
http://www.cnn.com/tshirt/index.html#headlines/inaugural/1

If this does not exemplify what Bill O'Reilly has been saying for years about media bias, I don't know what does.

Just had to share a laugh!!

No comments: