Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am too young for high blood pressure, but...

Holy Cow!!
OBAMA is
(a) insane
(b) ignorant
(c) a psychopath
(d) the devil

I don't know which. I don't really think he is Satan, but I am convinced that he is either very ignorant or completely delusional.

Did you see his speech to Congress?? He actually said that he is "proud that we passed a recovery plan free of earmarks". WHAT??? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS KIDDING?? The "recovery" (BAILOUT) plan has an earmark for $200K for - get this - TATTOO REMOVAL! Just whose tattoos are we removing and why are the taxpayers paying for it?? Was somebody tattooed against his or her will??? I always thought that tattoos are expensive and that people got them because they wanted them.

More distubing than the tattooo removal, is that OBAMA said his incredible spending bill was free of these earmarks that actually make up about 2/3 of the bill. If he actually believes this then he is dumber than Democrats ever thought Bush was ... or he is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

To stand in front of Congress and blatantly say something so fundamentaly untrue is beyond me. It reminds me of Clinton denying he "had sex with that woman" and asked for a "definition" of the work sex. The fact that he asked for the definition should have been response enough for anybody to see that he had, in my opinion.

I must say that Obama is not as good at it as others I have seen. Good liars make it sound enough like truth to avoid any question - Obama's claim is so incredible that it defies all logic that ANYBODY would believe there are no earmarks in that ENORMOUS SPENDING BAILOUT. He doesn't even bother to make it sound true. His MO is to make it sound so good people WANT it to be true.

College for everybody!! Cure for Cancer!! Free health care for everybody!! Fix Social Security!! WEEEE... It all sounds great on the surface, but is absurd and unrealistic.

It is so ridiculous that even as angry as I am, I laughed when I heard him say it and (Thank God for DVD) had to replay it. Will anybody notice?? When will the disciples realize that he is selling snake oil?

The only other alternative is that he does not know how to define "earmark". Perhaps someone should tell him...

No comments: