Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well I was going to rant about this, but...

"Obama Administration Considers Requiring Veterans To Use Private Health Insurance For Coverage Of Service-Related Injuries"

This is what I fully intended to vent about this PM, but when I logged in I found this...

"Obama Drops Controversial Third-Party Billing Proposal for Veterans"

It sure did not take Obama long to figure out he was making a huge mistake asking veterans to pay for their own insurance to cover military service related injuries once they returned home. Thank God he came to his senses on this one - at least for now. Don't assume he is not going to bring it back up later.

What I can not wrap my brain around is that OBAMA wanted to stop paying for medical for the vets, but wants to keep handing out BILLIONS of dollars in corporate BAILOUTS. I thought he was supposed to be about the people and not about big business... Isn't this what the Dems are always saying about the Republicans... that they are controlled by big business?? Besides I thought Obama wanted to pay for EVERY BODY'S medical. This guy keeps talking out both sides of his mouth and does not seem to grasp that some of us remember news items and policy decisions from one day to the next.

I have tried to give Obama the benefit of the doubt. I did not vote for him. I never thought he would be a good president, but I truly hoped that I would be pleasantly surprised by him; unfortunately this has not been the case.

OBAMA is an incompetent boob!! Yes, I finally said it!! BOOB, BOOB, BOOB - Obama is a boob!! How this moron ever managed to fool so many people during the election is entirely beyond me. He is incredibly inexperienced and clearly has no understanding about finance, world affairs (did you hear about the cheesy dollar store DVDs he gave to a head of state and embarrassed the country) or real people.

Even the Obama cheer team is losing faith. His approval rating are dropping. according to Rasmussen the people that "strongly approve" is dropping and the people that "strongly disapprove" is rising. Strangely, he is still winning the approval of the majority of Americans. I don't get it but it appears that he is going to enjoy his free pass for a while longer, but things are already unraveling - when it actually falls completely apart, what are they going to say then???

No comments: